Disclaimer: Any translation of the German version of the information provided on this page is for convenience only; nothing but the German version shall be legally binding.
We value the protection of your data and your privacy. This is why we inform you here about the collection and use of your personal data when using this website.
Information about the collection of personal data and contact information of responsible parties
- We are glad you’re visiting this website and thank you for your interest. In the following text we inform you how we use your personal data when you are browsing and interacting with our website. Personal data herein refers to all data which can be linked to you personally.
- Responsible for the collection and use of data on this website according to the GDPR is Anna Katharina Lampenscherf – Gartenstrasse 12 – D-42107 Wuppertal – Tel: 0049 202 39341825 – Email: email@example.com . The person responsible for the collection and use of personal data is the person or legal entity who decides alone or in cooperation with others about the aims and methods of processing personal data.
- For safety reasons and for the protection of transmissions of personal data and other private content (e.g. purchase orders or requests to the person responsible) this website uses SSL- resp. TLS-encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the signs https:// and the lock symbol in your browser’s address bar.
Collection of data while using our website
If you’re using this website for information only (if you do not register or otherwise submit information to us) we only collect data that your browser sends to our servers (so-called server-log files). When opening our website, we collect the following data, which is technically required to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of connection to the website
- Amount of sent data in byte
- Source or link which led you to the website
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP used (if applicable: anonymized)
Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, use of these data points will be made on a basis of our legitimate interest in the improvement of our website’s stability and functionality. This data will not be passed on to a third party or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to review the server log files in case of concrete signs of unlawful use.
In order to make a visit to our website pleasant and to make the use of certain functions possible, we use so-called cookies on several pages. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use will be deleted after you finish your browsing session, when you close your browser (session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser when you visit the website again (persistent cookies). When cookies are placed, they use individually different user data such as browser or location data and IP-address. Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set time, which can be different for each cookie.
In some cases the cookies are used to simplify order processes by saving certain settings (e.g. memorizing your preferred language for your next visit). If single cookies we implement process personal data, this happens in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to ensure our legitimate interest in the best functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective visit to the website.
In some circumstances we work together with advertising partners who help us make our website more interesting to you. In order to achieve this, cookies by partner companies (third party-cookies) will be saved on your device when you visit our website in such circumstances.
Please note that you can modify your browser settings so that you will be notified about the placement of cookies and can decide to accept or decline cookies for certain cases or in general. Every browser has different ways to access cookie preferences. They are described in your browser’s Help settings, which describe how to change your cookie preferences. You can find your browser’s Help files at the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that not accepting cookies can impede the functionality of our website.
Disclosing your personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without your explicit consent.
Rights of the individuals concerned
14.1 Current privacy laws grant you comprehensive rights (information and intervention) regarding the use of your personal data by the person responsible, about which we will inform you here:
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: You have the expressed right to be informed about your personal data we use, the goals of using this data, the categories of personal data used, the receivers or categories of receivers of your data (past and present), the planned amount of time we save your data and the criteria involved in deciding that amount of time; the right to correct or delete your personal data and the right to restrict or deny its use; the right to register a protest with the appropriate regulating authority; the right to be informed about the origin of your data, if not collected by us, about automated decision-making processes including profiling and, if applicable, significant information about the logic involved in these processes and the reach and intended consequences of such use in regard to your personal data, as well as the right to be informed about guarantees with regards to passing on your data into other countries in accordance with Art.46 GDPR.
– Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of your personal data if it has been incorrectly recorded or changed as well as the right to completion of our saved, incomplete personal data.
– Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data when the circumstances outlined in Art. 17 GDPR apply. This right does explicitly not apply in cases when the use of your data is necessary in order to fulfill a right to free speech and information, legal obligation, public interest or the assertion, exercise or defense of a title.
– Right to limitation of use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the limitation of use of your personal data, for a time when the validity of personal data you claimed is incorrect is being checked, when you deny the deletion of your personal data and instead choose to limit its use, when you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of a title, when we do no longer need your personal data after having achieved our goals of use, and once you lodged an objection in accordance with your personal situation and it has not yet been decided whether our legitimate interests outweigh it.
– Right to notification in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: Once you claimed your rights to correction, deletion or restriction use of your personal data to the person responsible, it falls under her responsibility to communicate the corrections, deletions or restrictions of use to all receivers of your personal data, unless this proves to be impossible or unreasonably difficult. You have the right to information about the aforementioned recipients.
– Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive all personal data you submitted to us in a current, structured and machine-parsable format or to demand a transmission of your personal data in such a format to another person responsible as long as this is technically possible.
– Right to revocation of once granted consent in accordance with Art. 7, para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke once granted consent to future use of your personal data at any time. In case of revocation of consent we will immediately delete the concerned data points as long as further use of this data cannot be supported by a legal basis of use without consent. A revocation of consent to data use does not change the legality of data use which happened before said revocation of consent.
– Right to complaints in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are convinced that the use of your personal data impinges on your rights in accordance with the GDPR, you have – not withstanding other administrative or legal challenge – the right to file a protest with a regulating authority, especially in the member country of your residence, your place of employment or the place of the alleged infringement.
14. 2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH OUR LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN MIND, YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AGAINST THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN FUTURE FOR ALL REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION.
ONCE YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP ALL USE OF THE DATA IN QUESTION. CONTINUATION OF USE IS RESERVED WHEN WE CAN PROVE IMPERATIVE, PROTECTED REASONS FOR CONTINUED USE OF THE DATA WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTEREST, BASIC RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS; OR WHEN THE CONTINUED USE IS NECESSARY FOR ASSERTION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF A TITLE.
ONCE YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP ALL USE OF THE DATA IN QUESTION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
Amount of time your personal data is stored
The amount of time your data is stored is decided in accordance with legal retention periods (e.g. retention periods is trade and tax law). Once these periods have passed, we routinely delete personal data, as long as it is no longer needed to create or fulfill contractual obligations and/or we no longer have a legitimate interest in prolonged saving of said data.